- to enforce the use of charitable assets by a charity for the purposes for which the asset was given;
- to “act to prevent or remedy” a breach of a legal duty by the charity; and
- to seek declaratory or injunctive relief to determine that an asset is a charitable asset.
- dissolution or termination of the charity;
- disposition of all or substantially all of its charitable assets;
- a merger, conversion or domestication; or
- removal of the charity or of a significant charitable asset from the state.